Regularly priced tickets start at $28. Previews: $10.
12-13 JOBSITE PLAY SERIES: Season tickets are on sale now. You can also download the 12-13 Play Series Season Ticket Order Form and fax it to 813.222.1080 or mail it to:
Jobsite Play Series,
P.O. Box 518,
• Get the best deal on tickets, saving money not only off of the price of single tickets but by paying a one-time only handling fee.
• Season tickets allow you to guarantee your seats to shows that often sell out in advance. No worries or embarrassment in showing up to a sold-out performance.
• Take advantage of a schedule-friendly exchange policy tailored to suit a busy lifestyle. Life happens, we get it. Just get in touch and we'll move you to a more convenient performance.
• Purchase extra tickets to bring friends or family at 10% off.
• Get free admission to staged readings, side projects and other special events. SCORE!
• Feel good knowing you're providing us with much-needed stability – enabling us to spend more time making shows with better production values and waste less time worrying about finding people to come see it.
Season tickets to all six plays are on sale now at 30% off the regular price – that’s $117.60 per season ticket plus a $10 handling fee per order (whether you purchase one season ticket or 100). This offer will be valid through Sunday, July 29. As of July 30, the season ticket discount changes to 20% off, or $134.40 per season ticket plus a $10 handling fee per order. In an effort to be more green, renewals for existing subscriptions will be e-mailed on or around April 16. Any account without a valid email will have a hard mailing sent. If you are not a current season ticket holder, you can get on the list to receive email notification when season tickets are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a maximum ticket allotment of eight tickets per account/household/business for paid, ticketed events. (For some shows, it may be less.) Applicable service charges added at point of purchase. There is no maximum for free, non-ticketed events.
For ticket purchases via the phone or ticket office, service charges are waived for current annual Straz members at the $400 level and higher, although special handling fees may apply to some shows. Service charges for online transactions apply to all members.
Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statutes, no Straz Center ticket may be offered or resold for more than $1 over the face value of the ticket.