Foundation & Government Support
Foundation and government grants are vital to the overall operations of the Straz Center. They support a vast array of world-class offerings, including astounding programs in all the performing arts disciplines, conservatory training for the enthusiast as well as the professional artist, a wide range of school and community outreach partnerships and one of the nation’s largest touring Broadway seasons.
Foundation & Government Support Helps Us
• Bring the worlds best performing arts to our Tampa Bay community
• Keep tickets to shows affordable year round
• Offer outstanding conservatory training at competitive tuition prices
• Provide arts education for underserved schools and agencies at no cost
• Maintain assistance and services for patrons with special needs
• Sustain and enhance our state-of-the-art facility
We welcome general operating, program-specific and capital improvement grants and will work closely with funders to identify opportunities that best meet their objectives. The Straz Center is proud to appropriately recognize all its funders. If you are interested in supporting the Straz Center through a grant from your foundation or government agency, please contact Donna McBride, director of foundation and public grants at 813.222.1034 or email@example.com.
The DAVID A. STRAZ, JR. CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS and its programs are funded in part by the City of Tampa; the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners; the Tourist Development Council/Hillsborough County; the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture, and the National Endowment for the Arts.